Friday, April 11, 2008

The song that i like..

Anyway, i liked this song quite some time ago..recently when my sis intro me to this Taiwanese band=Sodagreen or known as SuDaLv in Chinese. This song basically tells that how a guy treats his gal although he was hurt by his gal la..haha..kinda meaningful, i like how the lyrics were written and arranged. Maybe you should find one day and try to listen to it. It wasn't a sentimental one; but something like pop. I also can't figure out the genre..but hey listen ok? Here's the translation:

这天。(This Day)by Sodagreen.

够深刻了吗 来躺下吧
gou shen ke le ma / lai tang xia ba
Is it deep enough? Come lie down,

让我轻抚你安慰 伤害我后的疲累
rang wo qing fu ni an wei / shang hai wo hou de pi bei
Let me caress away the fatigue of your hurting me

够尖锐了吗 看我的疤
gou jian rui le ma / kan wo de ba
Is it sharp enough? Look at my scars,

用温柔包覆勇敢 给喘息的你笑脸
yong wen rou bao fu yong gan / gei chuan xi de ni xiao lian
Let me wrap up my courage and gentility, serving it with a smile


生命从来不觉得 自己对谁该负责任
sheng ming cong lai bu jue de / zi ji dui shui gai fu ze ren
Life never thought about being responsible to anyone

(我们看了编造的谎言 
(wo men kan le bian zao de huang yan
We saw those lies

就如此轻易将彼此划成碎片)
jiu ru ci qing yi jiang bi ci hua cheng sui pian)
and easily used them to rip each other into shreads

太多虚伪情节的表面 模糊陌生的眼 (1)
tai duo xu wei qing jie de biao mian / mo hu mo sheng de yan
Too many hypocritical facades, blurring these stranger eyes


请让我在你身边 一起穿越这条街
qing ran wo zai ni shen bian / yi qi chuan yue zhe tiao jie
Please let me stay by your side, crossing the street together

请让我在你身边 一起纪念这一天
qing rang wo zai ni shen bian / yi qi ji nian zhe yi tian
Please let me stay by your side, remembering this day together


够痛快了吗 我知道啊 
gou tong kuai le ma / wo zhi dao a
Is it hearty enough? Of course I know

躲在你利刃之内 骄傲的自卑作祟 (2)
duo zai ni li ren zhi nei / jiao ao de zi bei zuo sui
Been hiding in your blades, my proud self-consciousness acting up

够鲜艳了吗 血染的花 
gou xian yan le ma / xue ran de hua
Is it bright enough? This blood-dyed flower

被你刺满的双手 此刻擦乾你眼泪
bei ni ci man de shuang shou / ci ke ca gan ni yan lei
Let me wipe your tears with these hands full of your stab wounds


总有一天我们都死去 
zong you yi tian wo men dou si qu
We will all die some day,

丢掉名字的回忆再没有意义
diu diao ming zi de hui yi zai ye mei you yi yi
Memories without a name no longer means anything

总有一天我们都忘记 
zong you yi tian wo men dou wang ji
We will all forget some day,

曾为了一个越演越烂的故事伤心
ceng wei le yi ge yue yan yue lan de gu shi shang xin
How we cried over a downward sliding storyline

总有一天我们都叹息 
zong you yi tian wo men dou tan xi
We all sigh some day,

笑着缅怀有过的愚蠢的美丽 就让现在过去
xiao zhe mian huai you guo yu chun de mei li / jiu rang xian zai guo qu
Reminiscing our beautiful stupidity with a smile, letting the now flow to
the past

让我握你的手 彻底了解颤抖
rang wo wo ni de shou / che di liao jie chan dou
Hold your hand and I'll understand your shivers

让你握我的手 你会知道我
rang ni wo wo de shou / ni hui zhi dao wo
Hold my hand and you will know me

(透过我的眼泪看你的脸 自由是我们需要的特权 
(tou guo wo de yan lei kan ni de lian / zi you shi wo men xu yao de te quan
Seeing your face through my tears, freedom is the privilege that we needed

你笑了 我笑了)
ni xiao le / wo xiao le)
You smiled, so did I

(by the way; sodagreen is not as popular in malaysia as they are in taiwan and singapore. But glad to hear that myFm did air this band latest song: Wu Yi Lun Bi De Mei Li (Incomparable Beauty) in their album:Incomparable Beauty.=)

No comments: